Things we saw this weekend that I didn’t take photos of:
- One really skeptical little 15-month-old, who, when she finally decided you were okay, would bless you with a smile that lit up the room.
- My niece in all her sparkly, glittery, shiny, 11-year-old glory.
- The world’s greatest liquor store. What I wouldn’t give to transport THAT to Boston! Fortunately, with us driving back instead of flying, we managed to find 3 cases of beers (mostly in 6-packs) that we can’t find on the East Coast. I’m tickled!
- Me in my prom dress. Seriously. My folks cleaned out the basement and I was inspired. There is photographic evidence somewhere, but not on my camera.
- My family and my god-family.
It was a good weekend, but one that wasn’t documented with any sort of photographic record. Oh well.