- Heal my moderately-injured body as quickly as possible. Avoid more injuries.
- Work out 5x/week at CFNE.
- Do Crossfit classes at least 1x/week when doing Oly training.
- Compete in an Olympic weightlifting meet and hit PRs on both my lifts.
- Snatch 145#.
- Deadlift 2x+ bodyweight.
- Run more, row less.
- Do the Crossfit workout called Murph (run 1 mile, 100 pullups, 200 pushups, 300 air squats, run 1 mile).
- Ski at least 10 days in 2013.
- Go to the women’s ski/snowboard event at Loon Mtn. in March.
- Read 50 books.
- Finish one knitting project currently on needles. Start and finish one more.
- Say “yes” to social outings more often. (It worked last year, so I’m doing it again.)
- Drink at least 50 new and unique beers.
- Set up a media system in the house.
- Paint the living room, kitchen, and bedroom ceilings.
- Cook dinner 1x/week (currently Amy does almost all the cooking and I’d like to pull my weight more in this area.)
- Keep a daily gratitude journal.
- Floss daily. I did AWESOME on this for most of 2012 and want to continue. (Until 2012, I hated flossing.)
- Turn off my phone after 10pm. (This will be the hardest one for me.)
Looking forward to seeing other people’s resolutions for the coming year.