Sometimes you just get a hankering for some kind of food. Out here in the western suburbs of Boston, the options aren’t as varied as they are in the city or Cambridge. So without further ado, here’s where Amy and I regularly eat.
- burgers – Dudley Chateau (Wayland)
- pizza – Bill’s Pizzeria (Natick) or Hillside Pub (Canton – we play hockey down there)
- sushi – Takara (Wellesley)
- Chinese – Sichuan Gourmet (Framingham)
- sandwiches – Linden Store (Wellesley)
- breakfast – J&M Diner (Framingham)
Natick/Framingham/Wellesley/Wayland folks, what are your go-to joints for different kinds of food?